ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the additional terms between you and us under which you may access our website members.britishshowjumping.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all members of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms of Website Use.
members.britishshowjumping.co.uk is a site operated by The British Show Jumping Association (we or us). We are a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 0210797 and we have our registered office and main trading address at Meriden Business Park, Copse Drive, Meriden, West Midlands, CV5 9RG. Our VAT number is 272416859.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards detailed below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of these terms of upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site including (but not limited to) any advertisement uploaded to the Classifieds section of our site or contribution posted to the Forum.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, losses and/or expenses we may suffer resulting from the breach (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs).
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
Consideration should always be given to the nature of internet transactions and the risks involved. You must therefore proceed with care and judgment when using the interactive services.
We act merely as an introductory service providing a means through which users can come together through the use of the interactive services.
In recognition of the above:
- you waive any claim you may have against us that is in any way connected with a dispute you have with another user of the interactive services; and
- you agree to pay us on demand for any us for any costs, losses and/or expenses we may suffer arising from any claim against us by another user as a result of your dispute or in relation to your dealings with such other user,
provided that nothing in this acceptable use policy is intended to:
- limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded; or
- in any way exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
For further information, please see the section entitled ‘Our Liability’ in our Terms of Website Use.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments about this acceptable use policy, please contact us on email@example.com.